Thursday, January 26, 2006

I got Tagged.....

Apparently I was tagged a looooong time ago and I didn't even know it until I was catching up on all of Chriselda's blogs.

I don't really know what to do so I'll just repeat what she did.....I guess that's how it works???

Four Jobs i've had:
-Working at a Sno Cone stand when I was 16
-Retail
-Working for Texas Tech
-DJ

Four movies i'd watch over and over:
-Clueless
-Sixteen Candles
-Ferris Buellar's Day Off
-How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

Four Places i've lived:
-Amarillo
-St. Louis (but only for a month)
-that's it....

Four TV shows i love to watch:
-The Office
-How I Met Your Mother
-Love Monkey
-American Idol

Four Websites i visit daily:
-my email
-MSN homepage to see all the latest news
-sometimes myspace
-Pogo to play games

Four Places i've been on vacation:
-Vegas
-Jamaica
-St. Louis
-Tour of Texas (going way down south, AH YEAH and then coming all the way back up)

Four foods i love:
-Queensland Chicken and Shrimp from Outback
-ice cream
-My mom's ribs and brisket
-Jerk Chicken

Four places i'd rather be:
-In Vegas
-At home scrapbooking
-at a bar
-at a concert

Four people to tag:
-Sorry, I have no bloggin' buddies. If someone reads this and wants to do it.....get after it!

1 comment:

Just this Girl said...

yay!
you finally updated!
love ya!