Thursday, April 13, 2006

American Idol Drinking Game....

That's right kids.....for your viewing pleasure you can now enjoy the AI Drinking Game! Pound down the Rum as your favorite idols show their insecurities while performing. Want to get wasted by the time the second performer hits the stage? Well, here's how to do it:

Each person on the show has a quirk. Something really annoying that they do over and over again. Lucky for you I've already sat through a show and figured out what they all are:

Ryan Seacrest. Kind of a tough one because he does so many things in repetition but we figured out that he clasps his hands about a million times during the show. Not good!

Simon. Anytime he says, "Okay".

Paula. Anytime she says, "Refreshing" or "You're a breath of fresh air." Last week she used them in the same sentence.

Randy. This one's kind of up to you. I chose "Dawg" because it goes way back in AI, but now he's more on the "Dude" and "Baby" track.

Catherine Mcphee. She was actually kind of a hard one. I like the way she sings and she doesn't really do anything out of the ordinary, but she does have that damn sexy stare like Ace. Anytime she cocks an eyebrow and gives the camera "the stare"....drink!

Paris. She does this weird head bounce. Definitely not something you'll find during a slow song, but during the Beyonce performance......DEAR LORD!

Ace. Obviously I could do the sexy look with him as well....or even the hand raise. But last week I went out on a limb and chose to drink anytime he sings falsetto. I'm just so glad that I didn't decide to do that during the Butterfly song. YIKES!


Kellie Pickler. Alright, this was a tough one. I really wanted to drink whenver she says something stupid...."I've got Tarantulas" or "What's a ballsy?" but I decided to do her weird eyebrow movements. Turns out she made more dumb comments this week than the weird eyebrows, but I think this week I'll swap over.

Taylor Hicks. I'm sure people could count a million things that Taylor does, but the one that sticks out for me is the Joe Cocker dance. On Queen night we decided that anytime he threw his arm back and cocked his leg we would drink. He sang "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" so I'm sure you know how that one turned out.

Chris. Anytime he touches his stomach. I know it sounds weird, but he really does do it alot!

Elliot. Definitely one of the worst. He licks his lips in between every line. OMG! Luckily last week he sang a faster song and didn't have time to do it....but I have a bad feeling about this week.

Well, that's it. I'm happy that Bucky's gone because he passes the microphone from hand to hand and he does it after every line. Last week I was already buzzed when he was done singing and he was the first one!!

Good luck and for beginners you might want to make your drinks weak.

1 comment:

Greta Adams said...

that was some funny shit...now that you pointed it out i notice it.