Friday, July 08, 2005

Another one Bites the Dust....

My blog has absolutely nothing to do with that song other than my friend getting it stuck in my head last night. Now I can't get it out.

The other thing I keep saying is "Twins is Twins" which is probably what K. Fed is saying right now. No wonder Brit started getting huge at the beginning of her pregnancy. I thought it was just Doritos and Frapps getting her down, but good thing she has an excuse now.

Today's been a weird day for me. I woke up to find that I've lost 2 more lbs. which brings my total wt. loss to 4 lbs. in 4 days. I guess I can't complain. But after the fiber incident last night I probably should've lost about 10 lbs. But 2 is good.

I went to eat with Brandon at Schlotzky's earlier and I was a good girl and ate salad. B got the potato soup and I was so jealous so he offered me a bite which was totally awesome because that's all I wanted. Then he said, "No 'one bites' allowed, you've gotta have at least two." So I said okay. I was almost finished eating my salad when I looked over and noticed that all of the soup was gone and I hadn't even gotten ONE bite yet. Jeez. Then he felt bad and wanted to buy me a whole cup which totally defeated the purpose of just having one bite, so we left.

I got home to check my mail because I have a million ebay items simultaneously being shipped to my apartment and much to my surprise not one of them was there. Not even the scrapbook crap that I bought over a month ago. That made me a little angry....even more than the soup did.

I walk upstairs and even more to my surprise I have no key to my apartment. B has it. Great. It was definitely fixable but still a pain in the arse.

The point to all of this crap.....
I really hate whenever you're having a good day. One that starts out with you losing weight, and making every light on the way to work, only to be ruined by stupid things. I know that my entire day isn't ruined but it did make it bittersweet.

Tomorrow I'm shooting for weight loss and absolutely NO bad things.

1 comment:

Just this Girl said...

yo... i must be finding all of your friggin' weight! dammit! i guess it doesn't help that i start a no-carb diet then eat at Taco Villa!

and great... i just got that damn song out of my head and you've started it up again...