Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Dream a Little Dream.....

What a crazy night I had last night. Went out. Got Drunk. Dreamt of Jake Gyllenhaal. Wow. I always thought he was cute but this just brought it home. It's weird how in your dreams you perceive people. He was this incredible, fascinating, smart person. Whether he's really like that or not I'll never know, but it's nice to dream.

The last time I had a dream like that about a celebrity was Elijah Wood. That one was awesome too. None of my celebrity dreams are ever sexual ones, I just have the feeling throughout the dream that I know them on a very personal level.


I would say that dreams are one of my favorite things in my whole life. I remember almost every one of my dreams. The only draw back to having so many are the nightmares. I probably have ten bad dreams a month. Those vary from death dreams, to people chasing me, to Christ coming back. I've tried studying my dreams but I feel like it leads me to a never ending road. There are so many different interpretations to many different people. Maybe they don't mean anything....or maybe they mean everything. Who knows?

Other things going on in my life.....
Behind on Effer Dares
Finally settling on a costume
Gym with Chriselda tomorrow
Enjoying the nice weather.

'Til Next Week.....

No comments: