Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Just venting....

So I love when people leave comments on my blog. Who doesn't? But the thing I'm mad about today....these stupid advertisements left as comments! I get excited because it says, "1 new comment" I click on it and BAM! there's a bunch of crap that's 2 pages long about how trees are the life support of the world. WHAT?? That's what they wanted to leave me?? Was I that boring? Can you not sell me this crap anywhere else?? Bitches.

What else is going on today?
I broke in my purple clogs.....

Alright, just kidding, I didn't do that. But I did go to the gym, which broke my previous record of 1 day this week. Now I'm up to 2 days in a row. WOOHOO!!

Alright, I'm out.

1 comment:

Just this Girl said...

you can set the comments to require a code in order to post. this stops spam comments. let me know if you need help.