Thursday, October 27, 2005

I'm soooo behind!

So why am I posting this and not doing something about being behind?? I have no idea. Maybe being behind on my blog is another thing that I need to be doing. See, I'm actually doing work.....

Anyways, it's Thursday and that means that a new Effer dare is coming out tomorrow. I'm so proud of myself that I finally got caught up, but I haven't done this week's dare so I guess I'm really not caught up. Jeez.

My mom's big 50th Birthday is coming up this weekend (Holy Crap that reminds me of Clueless...."It was his 50th Birthday!") Nerd Alert!!

Brandon's brother and sister-in law are also coming in town so that means lots of going out. I know we're going to dress up. I'm going to be a generic Nun this year. I can't believe that I bought something from the store AND it's something that a million people have been and will be this year. Maybe next year I'll have my act together and I'll actually be something cool. The only good thing is that my nun outfit hides all of my imperfections. All 327 of them.

No comments: