Thursday, October 06, 2005

I am officially an effer!!

I guess technically I'm not an effer yet because only a handful of people have seen my stuff and aboslutely none of it is online. But I do have some LOs done and I can't wait to put them on 2peas!

I officially turned into a pretentious art f*ck as I like to call them. Today I wore my PAF clothes that make me look like I'm ready to go to the coffee house at any moment.....so that's what I did. I finally felt like I belonged there. Kinda fun.

To answer Chrisleda's question about all the Beatles songs I have on my ipod.....it's for work. I'm the music director at the radio station and for some reason (I have no clue as to why) I can't remember every single Beatles song. So I put them on my ipod so I know what albums and who sang the songs. Sometimes I confuse John with Paul and vice versa. I think Paul was trying to sound like John.....hell Paul's still gonna be my fave no matter....he could've sang like a dog barking and I wouldn't have cared. Have you seen that guy lately? Still hot after all these years. AND he's married to a chick with one leg!! SHUT UP! If losing a limb would've helped me get Paul McCartney!! I hear that you can actually get prosthetics that look real now.....CUT IT OFF!!

Alright, this blog is getting weird.....

'Til next month!!

1 comment:

Just this Girl said...

hate effin' spam comments - you need to change your settings. got the new issue of RS and paul's on the cover. i was like, ick - old foge on the cover. and that's FOGE not to be confused with FOGIE!!!